Careers at Framed Opticians
Dispensing Optician / Practice Manager - Manchester
We're looking for a full-time Practice Manager to join our small team at Framed Opticians Manchester.
Our fully independent Opticians practice offers the chance to work in Manchester City Centre, in a friendly environment, with an existing and constantly growing number of loyal customers.
We have 3 branches: Manchester, Chorlton and London, and stock a carefully selected range of independent and designer frames and sunglasses. We also have our own glazing lab, so we can offer our patients a quick turnaround on new glasses.
We are looking for someone who wants a new challenge, driving sales and growing the business. On a day to day basis you will work alongside our established friendly team in the common goal to supply our customers with the very best in eyecare and eyewear styling.
What we are looking for:
• To be passionate about eyewear and commercially aware.
• Ideally an experienced qualified dispensing optician, or an experienced manager in the optical sector.
• A highly motivated individual, able to work without direction, and willing to take on the admin tasks required to keep the practice running smoothly.
• You will be sales focussed, selling through excellent customer service, and a genuine belief in high quality products.
• You will be passionate about eyewear and commercially aware
• Someone who can build on the existing strong relationships with our loyal client base, and enjoy creating new ones.
• A natural problem solver, able to resolve issues that may arise with patients' glasses or contact lenses.
• You will be extremely organised, and have excellent IT skills.
• You will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of the practice, including managing aspects of HR, clinical practice admin, managing NHS requirements within the QiO website, and generally managing task priorities.
• Leading the team.
• Problem solving customer queries about their glasses or lenses.
• Dispensing high end products, and striving to hit and exceed store targets.
• This role is full time, and will include working 5 out of 7 days.
• Salary: Competitive, depending on qualifications and experience
• Membership to professional bodies where applicable
• Generous benefits and discounts
• Be a valued member of staff in a small and friendly team
If this opportunity interests you, please send your CV, letting us know why you think you’d be perfect for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.